Location of Fine Arts & Games - First Baptist of Fair Oaks & AwanaGames — TBD
NEW!! Online Registration requirement and online payment option
to register online for the Journey Weekend - Bible Quizzing and Games competition. Online registration is also required for leaders and parents who want to receive a T-Shirt and lunch.
of $25 can be made online with a credit/debit card
or a bank draft payment.
Gold Country Baptist Church uses EFT Corporation to process payment transactions.
JOURNEY WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday Night, March 10th
Fine Arts Festival begins at 6:30pm
Enter to sharpen your ministry skills or watch your friends participate!
Registration forms for the Fine Arts festival are here. Only register for Fine Arts!
Scroll down the page & click on the Fine Arts Festival tab.
Journey Tee Shirt Design: February 11, 2017
Journey Written Arts: February 25, 2017
All Other Fine Arts: March 4, 2017
We will Register for Journey Weekend as a Team and you must also register individually through GCBC.
Saturday, March 11th
• Bible Quizzing Material Covered:
- All the memory verses and references from the “Gospel Wheel”, the Faith Foundation, Lessons 1.1 through 3.4 & the main verses from the Summaries.
- All the content from Lessons 1.1 through 3.4 of the Bible Study, meaning the Core Verse(s) & the introduction included with the passage, the Core Concepts section, including the Definition, and the Core Content (commentary in the book).
- The “Gospel Wheel” & “Clear and Confusing Invitations” material as listed on the web at http://www.westcoasthonorcamp.org/download/n cann/Journey%20Weekend/gospel-wheelinvitations-bible-quiz.pdf
- The current Bible Summaries which can be found on the web at http://awanaym.org/journey/biblereading-summaries.
• AwanaGames High school students must complete the Faith Foundation to compete.
February 4, 11, 25 & March 4
QUIZZING: Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
GAMES: Saturdays: 10:30a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Blessings, Mr. & Mrs. Balmet
Gold Country Baptist Church
1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.