Welcome to TIME LAB 2018
Vacation Bible School
Gold Country Baptist Church
We will...Discover Jesus from
Eternity PAST to Eternity FUTURE!
Now imagine traveling through time and meeting the most important man ever—a man who was not just a man, but also God. One who turned the world upside-down. One who existed outside of time.
We’ll do just that as we embark on Time Lab. We’ll use words beginning with “C” to help us remember that Jesus, our forever faithful, loving, caring, promise-keeping Lord, has been with us always!
- Creation: Did you know the Son of God has always existed? We’ll talk about his existence before time and his activity at Creation.
- Christophany: Big, cool word the kids will love learning that teaches the Son of God didn’t start as a babe in a manger but has been around forever, actively involved throughout history, including the Old Testament! They’ll study the biblical accounts of Abraham and Gideon that show appearances of the Son of God to people before he came to earth.
- Cross: Here’s when Jesus is actually given the name “Jesus.” And here’s where he lives, dies, and comes back to life. It’s the most epic historical account ever! Because of him, we can live forever, too! Although opportunities to present the gospel are provided every day, this is the day we’ll present the gospel in all its glory.
- Clouds: After Jesus rose again, where did he go? He’s actively working on our behalf as he sits at the right hand of God the Father, interceding for us, protecting his Church, and preparing a place for his children! Wow!
- Crown: We’ll end our tour through time at the new heaven and new earth, where Jesus and his children will live together in the most amazing place forever. Whatever your best day ever has been, a day on the new earth will blow it away!
VBS for Children Ages:
4 yrs by 9-1-18 through 5th grade in Fall 2018
June TBD 2018
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 11:30 am
Online Registration Required
Come for an unforgettable action packed week of...
games, snacks, drama skits, bible time,
singing and crafts!
Questions? Please contact us!
Glen or Linda Cain