Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the documents mentioned in this page.
After September 11, 2014
6:15 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Location: Foyer inside building
How to Register:
Turn in completed registration forms
at the registration table
- Complete the Fillable AWANA Registration/Medical Release Form, print it out, sign it and bring it with you.
- This allows you to look up health insurance information and to take your time filling out the forms at home.
Note: If you are unable to download the registration forms on your computer,
you may pick them up at the church office.
Office Hours: Tuesday through Friday
9 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2. Complete the Registration/Medical Release Form at the table set up for that purpose.
Payment plans are available.
Fees may be paid by cash or checks
only. If paying with cash, please bring the exact amount.
Refer to the AWANA Fee Schedule
for a list of fees and uniform sizes.
Make checks payable to Gold Country Baptist Church.
Registration Table Transactions:
- Make payments
- Pick up book bags already paid for.
- Select uniform sizes for your children
- Turn in Permission Slips for others to pick up your children.
- Purchase new handbooks.
- Purchase replacement awards, uniforms and handbooks.
Fillable AWANA Registration/Medical Release Form
- Just type in your information, print the form, sign it, and turn it in!
AWANA Fee Schedule 2014-15
J-P and Suzanne Balmet
J-P cell: (530) 350-0891
Suzanne cell: (530) 306-9381