Please join us for our annual Family Camp hosted by Foothill Bible Church, Gold Country Baptist Church, and Grace Bible Church. Our guest speakers this year, Rick Gregory, Phil Layton, Verne Nakasone, Justin Schroeder, & Greg Stoever will be teaching on “Neglected Themes of the Gospel.” We anticipate a wonderful time of teaching, singing, fellowship, and many outdoor activities! Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Bring your tent or RV or just come up for the day and fellowship with us!
- Wednesday night, July 26 - Saturday morning, July 29, 2017
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Wednesday
- 23333 Scotts Flat Road, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Please join us Friday night for a BBQ hosted by the churches.
If you need directions from Sacramento, click HERE.
Click To Register
The cost of Family Camp depends on two factors: the number of people in your family and the number of nights on the camp site. All payments are due by July 21, 2017. All those registered before June 21, 2017 will receive a free t-shirt.
- The rate is $13/person/night, but will not exceed $39/family/night. There is no cost for children under the age of 12. Families sharing a site must each pay for their own family.
- Parking charges are not included in this price. Please note that upon arrival at the gate you will be charged $10/vehicle/night by the camp. You may pay them with cash or card.
- Boat ($6/night) and canoe/kayak ($3/night) fees are paid at the park guard stations.
- Day use is $3/day.
CAMP SITE MAP
See the map below to view the camp sites our group has reserved (GREEN). The pink sites are reserved for our speaker, camp director, and those with disabilities. Sites are chosen on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please do not save sites. If you choose to come a day or two early, check in with the park headquarters to pay for the extra days.
Scotts Flat Lake & Campground Rules
Please read the campground rules by clicking HERE.
Email or Call Church Office